Visit the Vatican Museums at night! Only from Spring to Fall (April to October) are these very special after-dark openings offered. With this thoughtfully planned tour of the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel, you can ensure that your evening visit to the Vatican is exceptionally special. This Vatican night tour is a great way to beat the heat and crowds of the daytime hours. You won’t have to wait in line for museum entry because evening crowds are less dense than daytime crowds. With few other visitors, you may freely explore sites like the Sistine Chapel, the Raphael Rooms, the Vatican Gardens, and the Vatican Museums. Additionally, you will love taking part in small group tours as you explore the Vatican’s hidden gems and marvel at its art, history, and architecture. Don’t miss the chance this uncommon chance to visit the Vatican after most visitors have left for Rome in the evening.
Using our pre-reserved entrance, your tour will begin just when the evening light begins casting a softer glow over the city of Rome. Experience the Sistine Chapel in the intimacy of the night with a knowledgeable guide who speaks flawless English. The Upper Galleries of the Vatican Museums, which include the Gallery of the Tapestries and Candelabra, the Hall of the Maps, the Octagonal Court, and Raphael’s Rooms, are all included on this itinerary.
Entrance into St. Peter’s Basilica is separate from the Vatican Museums and he Basilica is closed in the evenings.
At the Vatican Museums’ main entrance, your Vatican Night tour will come to an end.
- Via Tunisi 4
- *THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET* You must redeem this voucher at the meeting
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Time and location designed on this voucher, with one of our designed Ticket Coordinators.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
- We are unfortunately unable to accomodate guests with wheelchairs.
- Guests must be able to climb and descend stairs on their own.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Leave big backpacks at your hotel! Only small purses are permitted inside the Museums.
- Something to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Photos are permitted is almost all rooms of the Vatican Museums, except for the Sistine Chapel. No bulky or clearly professional photographic or video equipment (especially tripods or large videocameras, equipment backpacks) will be permitted inside the Museums.
- Tour goes forward rain or shine! Your Vatican Tour may be cancelled for a full refund or may be switched to a different date/time as long as your request is received no later than 24 hours before your original departure time and date. Multiple changes are permitted. To request a cancellation or change of time/date, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please arrive at our office no less than 15 minutes prior to departure time.*
The meeting point is Via Tunisi, 4. Plan on arriving to our meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance of your selected departure time. Meet our representative on the steps at corner of Via Tunisi and Via Sebastiano Veniero. They will be holding a sign with the green EcoArt logo.