Looking for an enjoyable, classic Vatican tour covering the highlights? What about fast Skip the Line access? This is the tour for you.
In small groups of 20 people or less, our insider guides will lead you straight to the most important areas of the Vatican Museums. This classic itinerary of the must-see sights includes stops in the Pinecone Courtyard, the Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses, the Round Room, the Candelabra Gallery, Gallery of the Tapestries and Gallery of the Maps.
This Vatican tour culminates inside the museums at the Sistine Chapel. Rules are rules, and your guide will be unable to speak while you are inside. However, your insider guide will prepare you for your visit to this word wonder beforehand.
After free time in the Sistine Chapel – you’ll can choose to end your Vatican tour at the Museums entrance or continue to explore on your own.
This itinerary covers the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Other stops include but are not limited to: Pinecone Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muses, the Round Room, Candelabra Gallery, Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Maps.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
- We are unfortunately unable to accomodate guests with wheelchairs.
- Guests must be able to climb and descend stairs on their own.
- You must provide a "Reinforced Green Pass" or equivalent to enter the Vatican Museums, attesting a completed vaccination cycle or recovery from COVID.
- If you have a body temperature above 37.5° C (= 99.5° F) you will be prohibited from entering. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance by Vatican staff.
- The use of a FFP2 mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the entirety of your stay inside the museums. No other types of mask are permitted.
- You must bring your own mask.
- It is necessary to maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter.
What to Bring
- Your camera! Photography is allowed everywhere except the Sistine Chapel.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Your Vatican Tour may be cancelled for a full refund or may be switched to a different date/time as long as your request is received no later than 24 hours before your original departure time and date. Multiple changes are permitted. To request a cancellation or change of time/date, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Entrance to the Vatican Museums